Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fight Fire

I like a fighter.

I was always a Marco Rubio fan, but now I'm a Super Mario fan.

I lamented to my husband today that what we've got is a buffoon and a criminal running for president. Finally someone has come along to take down the buffoon.

I believe Jonah Goldberg wrote something like, "class is not correlated with income". Don't quote me on that -- read it here. Donald Trump is...shall we say, a loooooser. I don't get it. I don't get how normally rational people, some of them people I know and like, have latched onto this half-wit and are actively supporting him. Truly, I don't get it. And stop telling me that he's "sticking it to the man". He is the man!

So, fight fire with fire. If what it takes to take Trump down is ridicule, I'm all for it! And no one is more deserving. You know, I used to watch The Apprentice. He seemed like such a rational guy. But that's what one gets for buying into the Tinseltown tale. I also think George Clooney is an escaped convict chained to two guys, slurping his way through the swamps of Mississippi.

If all is lost, go all out, I say. Rubio might not prevail, but he'll go down swinging. I don't have any money, but I might just kick in a couple of dollars to support Marco's campaign.

Call it an "atta boy".



No comments:

Post a Comment