Saturday, March 5, 2016

So, It's Cruz Now?

Label me excited.

As of tonight, it looks like Ted Cruz is pulling something off, which I don't get, but hey! He's winning. I guess if he's smart (which everyone tries to tell me he is) and if he is actually able to wrestle the nomination away from Dunderhead, he would choose Marco Rubio as his running mate. Then I could get on board.

I said before that I would never support Ted Cruz. Okay, I will. But he can't win. Because he comes across as a stiff. I mean, look at him. He's the tattle tale in junior high, hiding behind the lockers, waiting for you to diss the biology teacher so he can run back to the classroom and convince Mr. Johnson to etch a red demerit next to your name. In his senior yearbook, Ted Cruz was not voted "most popular".

But at least he's a conservative. A conservative who nobody likes, but okay. If he was president, I suppose plenty of people on Capitol Hill would suddenly "like" him.

I'm giving Ted the benefit of the doubt.

Just don't hate me if I choose to watch him with the sound off.

No comments:

Post a Comment