Friday, January 29, 2016

Tell Me Why You Like Ted Cruz


The majority of the GOP presidential candidates, I can take or leave. They don't annoy me, per se, but they're rather bland. There are a couple, only, who have any spark. The rest? Ehh. Their pronouncements make for good napping. Shoot, even Donald Trump at least has shiny orange hair!

There's one contender, though, who sets my nerve endings sparking. And that contender is Ted Cruz.

I listen to Bill Bennett on the radio, and his callers (all men) are enraptured by the guy; and I don't get it. He's such an obvious phony. And that lecturing! What the F? Leave me alone! If I want someone scolding me, well, shoot, I can get that at work every single day of the week!

Did I mention he's a phony? And an opportunist? Who believes this dude? Obviously somebody, but I guess if we close our eyes, we can all imagine pretty pictures.

To me, Ted Cruz is what the devil would look like in the flesh.

I think Trump's days are numbered, and I sorely hope that people finally catch on that Marco Rubio is our only hope to defeat the prison-striped harpy who is HRC. But even Trump would be better. Yes, even that guy. Better than Ted Cruz.

Close your eyes all you want, but trust me, if you nominate this guy, the devil will sear your veins...eventually.

Sometimes it just takes longer for everyone to catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment